Music by Jelani Aryeh, Pictures by GRACE

Jelani Aryeh sound cloud: https://soundcloud.com/jelaniaryeh


Lavender Love 
By: Jelani Aryeh 
(Verse)
To the rings we would fly to
You would sing when you're high too
And I loved it
But your eyes don't lie
Damn I really wish a homie could've read your mind
In the moment
In the moment

You was reading Rupi Kaur when you had your alone time
Please don't ignore when I get back to home
I'm trying to give more
Hope you don't walk out the door

I put on your song, Sierra Leone
And the peach and the mango
Won't grow if you stay low

I don't really know anymore
All of your clothes I laid out on the floor
And the lavender plant
That I gave you before

Where We Go
By: Jelani Aryeh
(Verse 1)
I swear that Imma die in the next week
So many f**king thoughts and now my neck's weak
I try find my heart and hear the next beat
But my soul is slowly burning from this red heat
Oh its on fire, I'm standing in the rye
Gonna take another lighter and burn until I die
Cause I can't even feel no more
I'm drowning, somehow burning on this ocean floor
And I miss when it was open door
You gave me everything but now we in a war
My path was clear but now its only faded
And I'm the only hated, relationship is raided
My path was clear but now its only faded
I'm the only hated, relationship is raided
My path was clear but now its only faded
I'm the only hated, relationship is
Jacarandas 
By: Jelani Aryeh 
(pre chorus 1) 
But we know
If we could show them our true colors they'd just go (oh oh)
So we don't
We leave our thoughts inside and live life on the low (oh oh)

Spectrum 
By Jelani Aryeh 
(verse 1)Flicker flash, the camera flash
All on my fucking face
Got designer clothes and finer hoes
And cash that I can waste
On drugs, we can take them in my 'rari
While we race down streets
Passing people that ain't never had a place
In society, why they always eyeing me
It's maybe cause the irony
And how i made it off a couple bricks
And mumble silently
Cause I ain't have a story
Somehow I just got a chance nigga
I'm just out here trapping with a
Glock all in my pants
I do this for the fame
Even though I am insane
I can't even talk if I ain't got a brain
What you saying
Oh nah, its what you saying
Destinesia
By Jelani Aryeh


Aaaaaaah
Aaaaaaah
Aaaaaaah
Aaaaaaah
Aaaaaaah (oh, oh they never did)
Aaaaaaah (ah, ah alone, ah, ah alone)
Aaaaaaah (oh, oh they never did)
Aaaaaaah (ah, ah alone, ah, ah alone)


Destinesia II
By Jelani Aryeh
(verse 2)
Beat up, bashed down
Bodies freakin' on the floor
(oh, I can't feel no more)
(oh, I can't feel no more)
Please dad, please dad
Don't open my freakin' door
(oh, oh, oh, not my door)
(oh, oh, oh, not my door)
All these thoughts controlling me
They holding me out
But somewhere deep inside of me
I'm wondering how
I try to speak to God but he ain't finding me now
I thought he had an eye on me, they lied to me

San Clemente
by Jelani Aryeh
(chours)
Babe come to my house
We can start a new life somewhere else
Let's go to the moon and find ourselves
Let's just get away
I don't wanna wait

Comments