Artist Statement

 

                 In this sumester of independent study I really got to be in control of what I was doing and how I did things. I think having this clas really helped me become more creative and helped me understand what I like as a photographer. At some points this semester I got stuck on ideas so I would just walk around my neighborhood with my camera and take photos until some thing came to me. I found it satisfying finishing work that was 100% me and what I wanted to do. I also created a project  for myself that I can see continuing through the summer and beyond with the project music with photos. In the class I would probably give myself an A because I did a lot of diffrent creative projects and I chalanged myself in photoshop and when taking the pictures. If I where to take thise class again I would do projects I didn't get to and I would try to keep chalanging myself. Overall I really enjoyed this class and would recomend it to anyone intrested. I found out alot about me slef and what I like as a photographer and artist.

Comments